Creative Art Therapy
CATEGORYGroup Support Options
- Art and creative activities as a therapeutic intervention.
- Facilitated by Art Therapist.
- Groups accommodating up to eight people.
- As part of a structured programme
- Times of classes may vary.
- Please enquire for details from reception.
“I found the Art Therapy very liberating, just following my Intuition while working with brushes, paints, paper and water. The focus was on the process of painting itself and not only on the result. Thus I rediscovered my love of colours, of movement and finally of life itself. The importance of my childhood and my deceased parents as my base to build upon, the encouraging presence of my recently deceased husband. Despite my grief, I often left the Solas Cancer Support Centre with a smile.”