CATEGORYOne to One Therapies
- A complementary therapy originating in Japan in the early 20th century.
- The therapy is based on a belief system that when illness or stress occurs (emotional, psychological or physical) our ‘vital life energy’ can become low and unbalanced.
- Reiki is believed to be a universal life energy that is channeled through the therapist to the chakras (energy centres) and meridians (energy channels) of the recipient.
- This restores and re-balances energy levels and promotes an enhanced sense of wellbeing.
- Referrals made to therapist through the client services co-ordinator, following introduction.
- Appointments made by arrangement.
“Following the passing of my dear mother and learning of my only daughter’s cancer diagnosis, I was heart-broken and finding it hard to cope. My doctor recommended the wonderful services in Solas Cancer Support Centre. Walking through the doors that day I instantly felt the calmness and warmth waiting there for me. Reiki helped me to relax and de-stress and I always looked forward to the next session. I left after all my sessions a stronger person.”
– Rosie Elliot