Bra and Prosthesis Fitting
CATEGORYOne to One Therapies
- Solas Cancer Support Centre offers a private, quiet and respectful space to women who require bra and prosthesis fitting, following breast surgery.
- This service is available at intervals of 4-6 weeks throughout the year.
- Professional fitting is provided by an independent company, who also offer a range of lingerie and swimwear.
- Medical card transactions and health insurance payments are facilitated.
- Women pursuing this service do not need to be clients of Solas Cancer Support Centre.
- Appointments are scheduled personally and directly with the company.
- To enquire, or make an appointment for fitting, please call: Bravelle on 087 939 7899
Nursing Needs, Gladstone Street, Waterford offer an equally comprehensive and professional service and within the locality.
Fittings are carried out on three days a week, by a trained specialist in a private space.
Medial cards and health insurance processed.
Please call 051 874622 for appointments or further details.
Shaws, The Quay, Waterford.
Also offer a range of specialist lingerie and fitting.
Please contact 051 872977 to make enquiries.