Pink To Make ‘Em Wink
Join us in raising awareness of Breast Cancer October by going;
Pink to Make ‘Em Wink
The Solas Cancer Support Centre is calling on Hair Salons in the South East to come together and get the girls to go “Pink To Make ‘Em Wink” during the month of October to raise awareness of breast cancer and our services.
Did you know that every day in Ireland 8 women are diagnosed with breast cancer. Monies raised by these super events will help fund free and vital support services for people affected by breast cancer and their families.
By joining our Pink Ladies Brigade, you can help us ensure women in the South East receiving a breast cancer diagnosis this year can receive the support they need.
How it Works?
- Your hair salon invites customers to join them in dyeing their hair pink (this is a wash in colour not permanent). Customers are invited to make a donation /and or raise sponsorship/Everyday Hero Account – Pink to Make ‘Em Wink.
- All you need to do is email email@example.com to sign up.
- We will put you in touch with a participant salon.
- All that matters is all the ladies go “Pink to Make ‘Em Wink” whilst raising funds and awareness of breast cancer but most importantly having a super fun time in the process.
- Go Home ‘N Go Pink – a list of ideas are available.
How we help?
- We will provide posters and a beautiful Pink to Make ‘Em Wink collection box to assist in promoting the event.
- We will help promote your event over all our social media platforms to encourage people to join your pink ladies brigade.
- We would suggest you promote your event in the same way.
- We can provide a pink themed hamper full of goodies for an in-house raffle to raise extra funds.
A Representative from the Solas Cancer Support Centre will;
- Help co-ordinate the event with you from start to finish.
- Attend your event and help spread the word about our support services available to those affected by breast cancer.
- Take photos of your event and promote on social media.
- Attend an official cheque presentation at your premises announcing funds raised.